If you are searching for professional wedding photography services in Singapore , you are at the right place.
Introducing Moments by La Belle Couture, a creative & bespoke photography studio that providing the best in wedding photography in Singapore.
Your wedding should be an unforgettable experience, and what better way to capture that joyous memory into tangible forms of breathtaking photos that the both of you will recollect with every flip of the album?
With Moments by La Belle Couture, you can celebrate and eternalize your life’s moments & treasured memories in an enduring keepsake through the lens of our acclaimed photographers.
We at La Belle Couture strongly believes that no 2 weddings are the same, and no 2 sets of photographs should look the same. That is why each of La Belle Couture’s acclaimed and professional photographer brings with him a signature style that best complements each individual couple’s personality, promising to capture breathtaking memories that lasts a lifetime through unique ideas, thoughtful details and translating emotions into pictures.
You’ll also realise that it is super easy to plan for a successful pre-wedding photo shoot with the expertise of our professional photographers who’ll capture you in your prime, resulting in great looking photos that you’ll enjoy looking back in years to come.
Our wedding photography services is mainly categorised as Pre-Wedding Photography Singapore, Actual Day Wedding Photography, and Pre-Wedding Photography Escapades.
Pre-Wedding Photography Singapore
Look no further if you want to express your love in a truly meaningful and unique way. Create your very own personalised love story wedding album where the leading characters are you and your significant other. Pre-wedding photography holds great significance down the years of your marriage as they are a prized collection of beautiful memories. With pre-wedding photography, you and your other half will be able to recreate memories from your dating journey up till the day both of you join hands in matrimony. Moreover, a pre-wedding photoshoot is less formal than your actual day wedding photography. This means that you can be as creative as you want and it would be more fun! So let your imagination run wild and creativity flow through your love story!
Beyond our in house photographers, you’ll even be able to select your preferred external photographers that we work with such as Androids In Boots and Multifolds Productions.
Actual Wedding Day Photography
Capture the happiness & emotions as your loved ones get together to toast to the union of you and your other half on your actual wedding day. Our photographers will be there on your actual day to capture the heartwarming events that will unfold. Your wedding is once in a lifetime that promises beautiful memories such as ’Saying I Do’ or beginning your first dance, and what better way to immortalise these precious moments through timeless pictures that can withstand the test of time? Even after ten years, we want you to look at your wedding pictures and only remember the loving moments you shared with your partner during the photoshoot.
Pre-Wedding Photography Escapades
If you are exploring an adventurous wedding photography experience, why not have an overseas pre wedding photography shoot? The destinations that we visit on a regular basis are Desaru, Bali, Krabi, Bangkok, Li Jiang, Taipei, and Kao Shiung. We also work with Androids In Boots & Douglas Fun Photography for other destinations such as Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Australia, Europe & Iceland. Should the above destinations are not on your preferred list, simply let us know of your preferred overseas destination and we will arrange to travel with you!
PETIT PACKAGE PRE-WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
- 4 Hours Bridal & Casual Photography
- Up to 2 Locations
- 1 x Gown Rental for Her
- 1 x Suit Rental
- 1 x Makeup & Hair
- Full Soft Copies Return
FULL WORKS PACKAGE PRE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
- 6 Hours Bridal & Casual Photography
- Up to 4 Locations
- 2 x Gowns Rental for Her
- 2 x Suits Rental
- 1 x Makeup & Hair
- Full Soft Copies Return
PETIT PACKAGE ACTUAL DAY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
- 3 Hours Coverage
- Full Soft Copies Return
FULL WORKS PACKAGE ACTUAL DAY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
- 10 Hours Coverage
- Full Soft Copies Return
Based on your preferences for your wedding photography, our acclaimed wedding photographers will work closely with you to ensure that your signature style and unique ideas are reflected in every wedding photo in your wedding album.
With a more than a combined 30 years of experience in wedding photography, you can rest assure that our photographers will ensure that your wedding pictures will speak more than a thousand words.
If you think we may be a fit for you, make an appointment with us now!
PS. Did you know that confirmed bridal package holders will get to enjoy our photography packages at an exclusive privileged price, thus giving you more value! Find out more about our bridal packages now!
Wedding photography is one of the best ways of transforming memories into tangible forms of breathtaking wedding photos that you (or your children) can look back in years to come. Thus, it is very important to have a professional photographer to help you capture those special moments.
One of the best and realistic example for this is when couples decide to have a favorite family member or a friend take the wedding photographs instead of hiring a professional to do the job. But eventually, experience tells us that getting your “budding photographer” friend to take your wedding photos is a recipe for disaster and it’s something you don’t want to learn the hard way. But if you still need convincing, here are six compelling reasons to hire a professional wedding photographer as opposed to your budding photographer friend.
- A professional wedding photographer is committed to you and your wedding day. They are guaranteed to show up on the day of your wedding and you will not encounter any situations where they go missing in action when you need them the most.
- A professional wedding photographer have spent their entire career photographing weddings. And with their wealth of experience and skills, they will know exactly which are the best moments to capture. Not just that, they are capable of capturing you in the best angle, bringing out your best features. In other words, you don’t have to worry about that double chin or lopsided cheeks. And not to mention, a professional wedding photographer is more likely to be able to envision your desired style, thus delivering outstanding results that you’ll treasure for years to come.
- Any professional wedding photographer will only use the best equipment to ensure that every wedding photo turns out amazing even in harsh lighting condition.
- A professional wedding photographer is able to make you feel comfortable and relaxed as you pose for your wedding photos.
- Compared to an ordinary human, a wedding photographer is fuelled with the desire and passion to translate every memory into a tangible form. And after all, a professional wedding photographer photograph weddings for a living, so you can be assured that they’ll strive to give you the best results. It’s a motivation that your friend with a good camera won’t have.
- A professional wedding photographer would have seen the worst and are prepared for it. They have a backup camera, batteries, and memory cards with them so in case something happens with the gear they’re currently using, they won’t miss taking photos of any important part of your wedding. Knowing this can help you feel assured.
- Relevant Experience
Having a handful of good years of experience in wedding photography is not sufficient. A photographer who has experience in landscape nature photography may not exactly know how to achieve the best shots and angles of the subject matters during a wedding event. On the contrary, an experienced wedding photographer would have an eye for detail to capture emotions and exclusive moments that take place during a wedding. For a pre-wedding photography session, apart from angles, taking indoor and outdoor shoots require more experience with lighting skills and working around with the available props to create a love story.
A wedding photographer’s portfolio is a collection of their work that they have produced through their career. And it is your window into their styles, technical skills, and story-telling. By looking at their portfolio, it is a great chance to evaluate their work and ask yourself ‘How happy would i be if that photo is to be in wedding album?”
- Professionalism & Knowledge
A knowledgeable wedding photographer will be able to provide alternatives and recommendations. Their nimble mind accumulated through years of experience will allow them to work under undesirable conditions instead of being daunted by them. In addition, they should also be able to operate in an unobtrusive professional manner during the event.
What is included in the package? For e.g. Is an album provided? How many images will you get back in return? Are the images returned in high resolution soft copies? Is a framed portrait inclusive in the package? One thing to take extra note here is that most independent wedding photographers do not provide outfits for your pre-wedding photo shoot, whereas most bridal boutiques who provide pre-wedding photography services would have them included, thus that’s one off your list of to-dos. (Not to mention you save more!)
- Last but not least, post production editing! Post production editing is possibly also one of the most important factor that differentiates an amateur and a professional. A professional wedding photographer takes time to edit and correct color the levels, and overall enhance the image aesthetically.