Our Response To COVID-19 & Keeping Our Community Safe
Our store will be re-opened to public on Saturday, 20 June 2020 at 12pm.
At La Belle Couture, the health and safety of our valued customers and employees are our top priority. Even though our store operations is resuming, rest assured that we will take every measure to curb the spread of COVID-19 in compliance with guidelines put in place by the government. We remain committed to provide a safe and clean environment for our customers and employees so that everyone can have a peace of mind.
In response to the developing situation and new regulations, we will be doing our part by implementing the below preventative measures:
1. All employees and visitors should check-in and check-out of workplaces using SafeEntry to help MOH in establishing potential transmission chains.
2. Employees and visitors must declare via SafeEntry or other means (e.g. electronic or hard copy records), before being allowed to enter premises, that they:
- Are currently not under a quarantine order, stay-home notice;
- Have not had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days; and
- Do not have any fever or flu-like symptoms.
3. We will ensure that our employees do not socialise or congregate in groups at the workplace, including during meals or breaks.
4. Crowd control measures will also be introduced to limit the number of customers within each store when necessary, to ensure safe distancing of at least 1m apart are followed.
5. During this time, walk ins will not be entertained. We will only accept appointments made in advance as this will limit the number of people on our premises at the same time, in order to facilitate social distancing. We will also not allow more than 2 persons during each appointment.
6. All employees & visitors are required to do frequent temperature check. And person who are unwell (including having a fever upon temperature screening) will be refused entry to the store.
7. All employees & visitors will be required to wear a mask at all times and fresh masks will be made available where required.
8. All employees & visitors are reminded to observe good personal hygiene eg frequent hand washing, refrain from touching face, and frequent hand sanitising with the provided hand sanitizers available around the store.
9. All employees have also been reminded to be socially responsible by seeing a doctor and stay home if unwell. Visitors who are also unwell will be asked to reschedule their appointments and to seek prompt medical advise.
10. We will step up cleaning of our store through ensuring regular cleaning of common spaces, particularly areas with high human contact. Where physical meetings are held, we will clean and disinfect tables between each meeting or seating. Our store has also been installed with a disinfecting device. Our gowns and suits will go also through disinfection once they are worn by someone else.
UPDATES FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
We also understand that many have had to postpone their wedding. As such, here is what we are updating our policies to help our couples out as much as we can.
- For Cancellation or postponement of weddings
Please be informed that any deposit paid will be non refundable or transferable as per contract terms. However we will allow postponement of weddings with no charges. Please do inform our bridal specialists as soon as you have a new date planned for your wedding for us to make the necessary changes.
- Package Validity
Your package will still be valid for three years from the date you signed your package, as per the contract terms. Should you have any questions on when your package will expire, you may feel free to check with your bridal specialist. If your new wedding date will be past the validity period, please inform your bridal specialist as soon as possible. Any extension of the validity period will be on a case by case basis.
- Rebooking of Vendors
There will be no additional charges for rebooking any of our internal vendors during this CoVid19 period. However, do note that bookings will be subject to the vendor’s availability. There will be charges for any changes within 30 days to your initial wedding date, charges will apply as per contract terms for rebooking of vendors unless the change is made due to restriction orders by the government. In the event that our vendors are unavailable, you may use the credit for our in-house services instead. Should any external vendors be involved, it will be subject to the external vendor’s term.
- Changes to Current Package
There will be no refunds should you wish to remove or cancel any of the items in your package. However, you may use your credits available on other services within our wedding wish list or photography services by La Belle Couture. Please speak to your bridal specialist if you have any questions.
Throughout this challenging time, we thank you for your kind support and understanding in ensuring everyone’s health and safety.
Meanwhile, let’s all do our part and look out for one another, and be well. 🙂