We are a league of ordinary yet professional folks who are dedicated to the art of creating extraordinary wedding experiences. Comprising the most commited individuals with extensive experience in the wedding industry, our team is driven to ensure that your wedding journey will be as smooth as possible.
You can expect nothing less, always more.
Peiru – Founder & Managing Director
With the strong belief that every couple should enjoy their happily ever after and start their married lives on a high, Peiru crafted La Belle Couture Weddings (“La Belle”) to help couples create beautiful memories that last a lifetime. Recognised for her strategic thinking skills, Peiru regularly draws up new yet creative ideas to ensure that every couple enjoy an enhanced customer experience. Her eagerness to adopt improved measures and acquiring new knowledge has shaped La Belle into an award winning full service bridal boutique in Singapore.
Ling Zhee – Operations Manager
With 10 years of experience, the bridal industry is like Ling Zhee’s life partner. Well, almost. She is known for her uncanny ability to analyse situations and make accurate insights. Also, Ling Zhee is level-headed and possesses a tenacity to solve any problem.
In other words, you can’t really escape from her acute sense of observation. You can be assured that you will enjoy a stress-free experience with her!
Coco – Service Manager
There are two words to people usually use to describe Coco: witty and vivacious. But don’t be fooled by her bright smile! Her exposure to different aspects, such as make up and the bridal industry, shaped her into a well rounded knowledge resource.
Having served 5000 couples, she is recognised as a knowledgeable and creative individual who thinks fast, acts fast and does it well.
Lucas – Couture Gown Designer
Since young, Lucas have always wanted to be fashion designer. Many years later, he has rightfully earned his reputation as a recognised couture gown designer who has worked with several local well-known figures.
Throughout over 5 years of experience, Lucas’s affable personality, and belief in how there is a perfect dress for every bride, makes him one of the most likeable person in La Belle Couture.
Ken – Professional Photographer
Ken is a creative individual and believes in capturing the perfect moments for every couple. Having photographed local celebrities and many bridal magazines before, he adapts easily to each couple’s style to ensure that the entire photography journey is smooth sailing and enjoyable.
With his likeable personality, you’ll be at ease and assured that your moments will be captured in every photo.
Kenny – Professional Photographer
Being a visionary, Kenny sees beauty in every location, be it a busy landmark or an unknown venue. Thus, he is able to bring out both the flavour of the couple and the essence of the venue. He might have a quiet persona but you will feel comfortable in his presence.
His assuring charisma will allow couples to feel relaxed. Kenny believes that every couple deserves the best wedding photos for that once in a lifetime moment.
May – Senior Bridal Specialist
If you visit us and hear an infectious laughter, that’s probably just May. Her cheery demeanour sets her apart from everybody else. With May’s immense optimism, any obstacle will not deter her from helping every bride from finding her perfect dress.
If you have zero tolerance towards anything disorganised and people who are inept in managing time, you don’t have to worry about that with May. Her conscientiousness will make you feel that you have nothing to worry about!
Pei Wen – Bridal Specialist and Makeup Artiste
When you speak to Pei Wen, you’ll feel that it is very easy to befriend her. Not only is she amiable, but she is patient at the same time. On top of that, she is well rounded in many aspects, with 5 years of experience in bridal service line and being a certified make up artist in Singapore, Korea and Taiwan.
With her diligence and eagerness to learn new knowledge, you can only expect her to provide an experience you’ll never forget.
May Ling – Bridal Advisor
May Ling possesses an energetic, bubbly & enthusiastic character, and has such a lovely voice that will melt any heart. However, don’t be fooled by her gentle voice! She is one who possesses a great sense of responsibility and passion for the wedding industry, and does not give up at the face of failure.
If you work with her, all you will notice is how she works doubly hard to ensure that every step of your wedding is done with perfection and has no mishaps!
Karen – Bridal Specialist
Karen is one who believes that every couple deserves a personalised service and a wholesome experience! Having worked with more than 200 couples, she is competent in the knowledge on wedding traditions and possesses sensitivity to varied customaries.
With a fashionista residing in her, you don’t have to worry about looking out of trend. She’ll take care of that!
Rayden – Photo & Design Specialist
Rayden is kind, helpful, humorous, creative and loves to read. With his easy going personality, you will feel completely at ease when he is around.
He is never one to shy away from difficult tasks and works on them with a positive attitude.
Jinni – Bridal Advisor
Also known as the psychic at La Belle Couture, Jinni is a classy lady with a keen eye for details and can gauge a couple’s needs with great accuracy.
Being in the bridal industry for many years developed her understanding of cultural differences across multiple generations and her ability to formulate first-rate solutions for couples to enjoy a smooth journey.
Vyen – Bridal Advisor
Being a soft-spoken individual, Vyen is recognized for her patience to revise every single detail with newly wed-to-bes. She firmly believes that couples don’t deserve a sloppy wedding experience, which is why she functions with high diligence.
Not to mention, her sharp mind helps her analyse any situation and further add value to her couple’s wedding journey!
Join Our Team For An Exciting Wedding Career!
If you have been exploring wedding careers or looking for a job in this amazing industry, La Belle Couture is definitely one of the best companies you can find in the wedding industry.
Behind every unforgettable wedding experience lies a group of talented individuals who are prepared to give their all.
At, La Belle Couture, we firmly believes employees should be nurtured through training and development to transform into a competent individual. However, that is only possible if the candidate has the right mindset and personality!
La Belle Couture is known in the market for our full range of wedding services from wedding gowns to overseas photography. We love what we do and continuously strive to come up with innovative events and programs to surprise our customers with our industry partners.
So what is an ideal employee of La Belle Couture like?:
1. He/she is driven to pursue results.
2. He/she is independent yet a team player.
3. He/she yearns to develop and hone his/her skillset
4. He/she possesses great communication skills.
5. He/she doesn’t let setbacks get into the way
6. He/she has a great sense of responsibility
7. He/she is willing to step out of the comfort zone
And most importantly!
8. He/she is genuinely excited when chancing upon happy couples.
9. He/she is not perfect, but is absolutely committed in creating a memorable wedding experience.
If you find yourself nodding to the above statements, then you are likely to be a great fit!
Positions currently available:
- Bridal Advisor
- You will be in charge of advising couples based on their queries about La Belle Couture’s wedding services and provide advice on how they can better plan their wedding based on their requirements. You will be required to acquire a wide variety of knowledge regarding the wedding industry, not limited to gowns and photography, so as to better add value to the couples you help. Nothing is impossible, you will have to be resourceful to make dreams a reality.
Flexible time positions and Internships
We have positions available in tailoring, marketing and business support. Get access to rare insights of what it takes to get the engine running to support our couples as we hand hold them in ‘project managing’ their wedding preparation process.
- Administration Assistant
- Data entry for sales, expenses and customer records
- Must be comfortable with basic excel skills
- Generate event, customer feedback, sales and commission reports once a month
- Process claims
- Time: 3 times of 5 hrs/day per week (could be adjusted depending on pace)
- Gown Designer Assistant
- Assist the Gown Designer in preparing for dress tailoring, including procurement of materials, sewing and fitting
- Helping in researching and conceptualising new gown designs and trends
- Take part in model casting and behind the scenes preparation for fashion shows, print publications and styled shoots
- Helping Bridal Specialists in preparing gowns and outfits for couples
- Marketing Assistant
- Creating written and visual content for web and print publication
- Research on the latest trends in the wedding industry
- Research on the latest tools and ideas in digital marketing, events management, public relations and growth strategies
- Generating performance reports
We welcome you to send us your resume to hr(@)labellecouture.com.sg for us to keep you in mind for any opportunities that may come along.
P.S Interested applicants please note:
Only serious applicants should apply as substantial resources will be dedicated to develop the selected person. The wedding industry is a beautiful, but it takes a lot of passion, hard work, patience and perseverance for one to truly be able to excel and meet customers’ expectations.
** Write a half or one page letter to us to tell us why you are the most suitable person for the job, why you love weddings/gowns/photography/or any related domain(s) and anything you will like to share with us about weddings/gowns/photography. We will (very much) favourably consider candidates who have taken the effort to write us the letter. Make sure you let us know what you are good at!
- Date available to start
- Compensation requirement
Are you the next passionate member to join our vibrant team?
Email us today at hr(@)labellecouture.com.sg!
Interested in Fashion? An exciting position is available now:
E-commerce Business Manager of Online Dress Rental Site: https://runway.rent
- Monitor online customer feedback and be the main point of contact for all external website queries
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Create & maintain website content and and ensure all content is up to date and ensure all pages, products & prices on the site are updated
- Create & implement tactical offers to support specific products and target specific market
- Responsible for creating high lead converting landing pages and keyword rich pages
- Assist in day to day management of SEO strategy, implementation & monitoring
- Conceptualise and develop marketing and campaigns including updates in the website and social media
- Manage and deliver email list including creating of EDMs
- Create business reports
Walk the runway with us now if you:
- Have a strong passion in fashion and styling
- Are ambitious in driving high revenue growth
- Have a strong understanding in digital marketing and managing e-commerce business
- Able to strategise and execute social and viral marketing initiatives
- Able to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team
- Responsible and self-motivated
Ready for an exciting career in fashion e-commerce?
*Write a 1-2 page letter to us to tell us why you are the most suitable person for the job. We will only consider candidates who have taken the effort to write us the letter.
No red tape, no bureaucracy, no long approval processes to get things done. Get things done in a dynamic environment!
A job like this does not come across often, apply now if you are the right one!
Send your resume with your letter to rent(@)runway.rent or share this job with a friend who will be a great fit.